Terms and Conditions
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- Check payments may be mailed directly to:
AdobeStar Properties, LLC
154 W. Marcy Street
Santa Fe, NM 87501
Reservations and Deposits:
All reservations require a payment to hold chosen dates.
Refer to the check-out page for the property you are reserving for individual details.
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking, by check, e-check or credit card. Cancellations prior to 30 days in advance of your arrival date you will receive 50% of the deposit back, and the remaining 50% may be used at a later time as a credit on your account. For cancellations after the 30 day cut off, we will be credit back amounts received for nights that we can re-book.
Rates do not Include:
Expenses and items not mentioned, including, but not limited to, transportation, tips for personal services, meals, insurance and telephone calls.
The tenant hereby assumes all risk of damage to any and all personal property of landlord and tenant, including household furniture and goods during such use and occupancy.
Vacation Rental Damage Protection: As a part of your stay, you may purchase a Vacation Rental Damage Protection plan designed to cover unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. If purchased, the policy will pay a maximum benefit up to the [policy limit] shown on the confirmation. Any damages that exceed the $1,500 or are not covered under the plan will be charged to the credit card on file. If, during your stay at one of our rental properties, an insured person causes any damage to real or personal property of the unit as a result of inadvertent acts or omissions, the Insurer will reimburse the Insured for the cost of repair or replacement of such property up to a maximum benefit of the policy limit. Certain terms and conditions apply. Full details of the Vacation Rental Damage coverage are contained in the Description of Coverage or Insurance Policy www.vacationrentalinsurance.com/g20vrd . The Vacation Rental Damage plan can be purchased up to, and including at, check-in. By submitting payment for this plan, you authorize and request CSA Travel Protection and Insurance Services to pay directly AdobeStar Properties, LLC any amount payable under the terms and conditions of the Vacation Rental Damage. Please contact AdobeStar Properties, LLC directly if you do not wish to participate in this assignment.
Vacation Rental Insurance has been made available with your reservation. Vacation Rental Insurance provides coverage for prepaid, nonrefundable expenses due to certain unforeseeable circumstances that may jeopardize your vacation investment and force you to incur unplanned expenses. We strongly recommend you purchase this valuable protection. Separate terms and conditions apply, read your Description of Coverage/Policy carefully and contact CSA at (866) 999-4018 with coverage questions.
- It is agreed that the premises shall be used only for residential purposes, no animals (except pets as allowed) and for no other purpose whatsoever.
- Tenant in the possession, use and occupancy of the premises agrees to observe and comply with all restrictions, laws and ordinances affecting the premises or occupancy thereof.
- Tenant further agrees that no use shall be made of the premises, or acts done which will increase the existing rate of insurance upon the premises, or will cause a cancellation of any insurance policy covering the premises.
- Smoking is not permitted in any residence. A $250 fee will be charged for ionization, if smoking in the property is detected.